Scunthorpe v Workington postponed

Mar 30th, 2024


REGRETTABLY, yesterday’s (Good Friday) Scunthorpe v Workington meeting was postponed, due to a heavy downpour shortly before our scheduled start time.

Despite the tireless efforts of our track team to prepare the track again for racing, the conditions remained too wet to proceed safely.

We sincerely appreciate everyone who came out to support us and Workington, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. At Scunthorpe, we always try to make an early decision whenever possible, but yesterday it was in the hands of the Gods whether a heavy shower arrived or not and sadly it turned up at the worst possible time.

We will notify everyone of the re-staging date in due course.

PHOTO by Ian Rispin

© 2008 - 2024 Scunthorpe Speedway